Visit with us
Announcements on bed sheets hanging from trees. Athletes auditioning for the next theatre production. People helping other people figure out where to go. And red doors everywhere you look.*
Muhlenberg is the kind of place you connect with instantly:
it’s a beautiful landscape (as a lot of campuses are) but it’s also an amazing community. You’ll see it right away. It’s pretense-free. It’s rich with interests. It’s wide open—to new people, new ideas, even new bed sheets.
So when you visit, take your time. You’ll probably want to see our state-of-the-art performing arts center, and hear about our 40-acre environmental field station where students and professors run experiments together. Take in a class. Connect with a professor. Tune into WMUH (ranked among the 20 top college radio stations in the nation). And ask a student about our 100+ student organizations over lunch.
- Explore your visit options.
- We want to get to know you, so we highly recommend a personal interview, and in some cases, we require them.
- Check the schedule and then give us a call: 484-664-3200. We’re available M-F and selected Saturdays during business hours.
- Check our general visiting information for directions.
* So what’s with the red doors? They speak volumes. In a word: welcome.