I Need to Search for Books on My Topic
- To search for books in libraries from across the country, including Trexler Library, use WorldCat.
Once you've found a book in the WorldCat catalog, use the ILL (Interlibrary Loan) button in the upper left corner to request a copy from another library. If a book is owned by Trexler Library, a Muhlenberg College icon will display next to the book. In that case, use the call number to locate the book in Trexler Library.
I Already Have the Book Citation and Need to Find It
- If you are looking for a particular book and already know its citation information, search the Trexler Library catalog for the title or author.
- If Trexler Library has the book, use the call number to locate the copy in the library. See Trexler Library Maps for floorplans of each building level.
- If Trexler Library does not have the book or if the library's copy is checked out, request a copy on Interlibrary Loan.
- To do this, use WorldCat to search catalogs from libraries across the country simultaneously. Once you've found the book in the WorldCat catalog, use the ILL (Interlibrary Loan) button in the upper left corner to request a copy from another library.
- Alternately, fill out Interlibrary Loan book request form.