Job/Graduate School Fairs
Fairs are a good way to explore opportunities and make an initial impression on an employer or graduate/professional school.
Please refer to the article in our Job Search Guide for some helpful hints on making the most of a fair.
No Limits Leadership
Presented by the Society of Professional Women
in Association with Vanguard
Friday, March 20, 2015
11:00AM – 1:00PM
Union League, Philadelphia
The Society of Professional Women’s No Limits Leadership program is focused on empowering female undergraduates with the confidence to reach their full potential and realize their ability to be future leaders in business, government, board rooms, and the community.
Women leaders will share their leadership journeys, and provide insight on how to integrate community service into career opportunities.
Alba Martinez, Esq.: Retail Investor Principal at Vanguard
Kyra Scalea: Community Impact Manager at Vanguard
Summer Knight, MD, MBA: Managing Partner at Firecracker International, LLC
Renee Amoore: President of The Amore Group Inc.
An attendee will be selected to receive a $250 Future Leader Grant presented by Vanguard
**Preference given to May 2015 graduating female seniors**
Application and resume deadline: February 20, 2015 at http://adtrk.tw/5vpp9
nemnet Diversity Career Fairs
for Teachers, Administrators & Coaches
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY at: http://www.nemnet.com
Save the Date!
WASHINGTON, DC Saturday February 7 Georgetown Day School
LIVINGSTON, NJ Saturday February 14 Newark Academy
ATLANTA, GA Saturday February 21 The Westminster Schools
PHILADELPHIA, PA Saturday February 28 Springside Chestnut Hill Academy
For Job Seekers :
• Free Admission
• Access to Over 1000 Jobs nationwide
• Over 350 Public & Private Schools [k-12]
• On-Site Interviews
• BA Degree Required [all majors welcomed]
• Prior Experience is helpful but not required
• Unlimited On-line Job Posting
• Unlimited On-line Resume Search
• Pre-Registered Candidate Resume Book
• Table and Booth
• Meal and Beverages for Representatives
• Online Employer Profile and more!
34th Annual Job Fair for Educators
Monday, March 9, 2015
McFarland Student Union
10 am – 2 pm (non-KU candidates beginning at 11 am)
Educational employers from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, North Carolina, Alaska, Delaware, Maryland, California, Virginia, Florida, and beyond!
- No pre-registration required
- Sign in at the candidate registration table upon arrival
- One copy of resume collected at registration table
- $5 admission fee, cash only, for non-KU students/alumni
- Professional dress required
- Bring plenty of resumes for employers
- Parking is ample since it is Kutztown’s spring break week
Jobseekers may view employer profiles and job opportunities beginning on February 18 at http://kutztown.edu/careercenter.
Questions? Call the KU Career Development Center at 610-683-4067.