Peer Health Advocates at Muhlenberg
- We accept new applicants at the beginning of the fall semester. There is a written application and interview process. Applications are due October 1, 2014. Applicants will be notified via email.
Peer Health Advocate Application
- 2 consultant intern positions are available at the health center to coordinate PHAM’s events. Students who are eligible must have taken at least 16 credits at Muhlenberg and are current members of PHAM who are self-motivated, approachable and exhibit strong leadership and organizational skills. Some responsibilities include:
- Weekly meetings with Brynn and Dr. Harring
- Planning weekly PHAM meetings and continual training opportunities
- Researching health promotional events
- Organization of PHAM events including room reservations, advertisements and delegation of tasks to other PHAM members
- Maintaining and improving PHAM's communication and advertisements online and on campus
- Recruiting, interviewing and helping to select new members
- Preparing and submitting budget proposals
- And most importantly, being serving as an honest and approachable liaison between PHAM members and the Health Center
An additional 1-2 interns are needed in the spring semester to plan, develop and organize the annual Spring Wellness Fair
- Please contact Brynn Dorsey and Kathy Harring if you are interested.