Institutional Effectiveness and Planning
Director of Institutional Research
- Collects, compiles, and verifies data for all external and internal institutional research purposes.
- Works with the Dean of Institutional Assessment & Academic Planning to interpret institutional data.
- Prepares standard reporting for outside entities, including the completion of surveys to satisfy IPEDS, HEDS, NCAA and AICUP requirements.
- Administers student surveys
- Edits the Muhlenberg College Source Book, an annual publication describing the history, organization, programs, students, faculty, staff, finances and alumni of the College.
- The Director, Institutional Research and Records reports to both the Dean of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning and the Registrar.
College Center, Ground Floor