Office of Public Relations
Superstar Service Stories
As part of the College's customer service initiative, here is another edition of "Superstar Service Stories." This is an occasional featurette on a member of the College community who has gone above and beyond the call of duty and provided excellent customer service. Anyone on campus is welcome to submit nominations to me and we welcome nominations from and of any member of the campus community
- Kim Nguyen and Susan Norling, who produced an excellent pre-Orientation program for international students are this week's Superstar Service Award winners. Honorable mention goes to those who helped with outstanding Orientation and Honors Convocation programs.
- Due to such an extraordinarily busy and successful Orientation Weekend, we are having a second set of Service Superstar Awards -- SOAP, Chris Jachimowicz and the Student Advisors.
- This week's Superstar Service Awards go to the Cardinal Keys and Sodexo, who provided tremendous support to a busy, rain-drenched, but wonderful Homecoming and Reunion weekend.
- This week's Superstar Service Award goes to the men's and women's basketball teams! The teams ran a basketball clinic for children/adolescents with disabilities. The players were all very interactive, upbeat and friendly.
- The Superstar Service Award goes to the athletic staff & others in the
community who helped make the weekend go smoothly. SIDs, trainers, equipment
personnel, campus safety & staff members logged many hours as we hosted 11
home events, plus football at Widener, in 48 hours. A true team effort.