Academic Instructional Design
The role of the Academic Instructional Designer is to collaborate with members of the instructional community to:
- • Create engaging, interactive learning experiences.
- • Find the appropriate technology to help meet course goals.
- • Support best practices for using technology in teaching.
- • Develop learning objectives and match those with teaching
- • Develop effective strategies for motivating and engaging students
- in learning activities.
- • Use online communications tools and group activities to increase
- student collaboration.
- • Become familiar with available technology.
- • Design and create multimedia or other supplements to support
- teaching and learning.
Instructional design support can help you to:
For ideas and best practices to incorporate technology into your
teaching, contact Alexandra Herb at 484.664.4057 or email@example.com.