Mathematics & Computer Science
Transfer Course Approval Policy
The process for obtaining approval to take a course at another institution and have it transfer in to Muhlenberg is as follows:
- Print off a detailed description of the course you want to take at the other institution. If a syllabus is available, that is also good to bring along.
- Obtain the Transfer Course Approval form from the Registrar's Office.
- Make an appointment with me at this stage and be sure to bring all of the materials mentioned above to the meeting.
Fall 2013 Office Hours:
- Monday: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Tuesday: 11:00am - 12:00pm, 3:00 - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
~Dr. Elyn Rykken, Chair