Media & Communication Department
Muhlenberg’s semester program in Dublin is especially designed for students majoring in Media and Communication, but is open to all students meeting program prerequisites.
The Academic Program:
Students will take 4 courses:
- 1 Media & Communication course taught by the Muhlenberg faculty member
- 1 internship in a Media and Communication-related field (such as television, radio, video production, film, public relations, advertising, web marketing)
- 2 Media & Communication electives
- COM201 - Media & Society
- COM231 - Documentary Research
- Highly recommended (but not required): COM301 - Media Theory & Methods
There will be DCU contact person available for students, and for the first 8 weeks, the Muhlenberg faculty member will be there. DCU orientation is 3-5 days.
* Logo by Stephanie Plumeri '12