Media & Communication
Click on the images below to go to the websites
- MBC - (Channel 21) a student-run organization dedicated to showcasing student works and bringing informative and entertaining programming to the Muhlenberg community.
- WMUH - (91.7 FM) a reginal college-owned radio station, streamed internationally. In 2000, WMUH was named one of the top 20 college radio stations by The Princeton Review.
- The Muhlenberg Weekly - Muhlenberg’s student newspaper has been published since 1883.
- Living here in Allentown - a fool proof guide to Allentown, written by Muhlenberg Students
- Storymapping Project - Students explored the theory and practice of documentary research in the context of Allentown.