Give to 'Berg: The Muhlenberg Fund
TOP 5 REASONS TO GIVE BEFORE JUNE 30
Spring is here and the end of Muhlenberg’s fund year (June 30) will be here before we know it. Still haven’t made your annual gift to The Muhlenberg Fund? Here are the top five reasons you should Feed the Mule and support your alma mater with an annual gift today:
- 1. Your gift makes a difference.
The size of your gift is not as important as making one, and every dollar you give to The Muhlenberg Fund passes on the gift of education on to today’s students.
2. It shows pride in your alma mater.
Muhlenberg is a strong, vibrant institution because of its mission, national reputation and commitment to excellence, which protect the investment you have in your degree.
3. Others helped make your Muhlenberg education possible.
- Muhlenberg provided you with the opportunities and skills that are necessary to be successful in your career and in life. It would not have been possible without the support of alumni, many of whom you’ll never have the opportunity to personally thank – but you can honor them by following their example.
- 4. Giving back benefits you.
Not only can you feel good about changing the lives of Muhlenberg students for the better, gifts to Muhlenberg are tax deductible.
5. Making a gift is easy.
- Muhlenberg offers several options to make giving as convenient as possible (see below).
- Please make a gift before June 30. Thanks so much for your support!
Call 1-800-859-2243, or
Mail your check, payable to Muhlenberg College, to
The Muhlenberg Fund
2400 Chew St.
Allentown, PA 18104.
See how your gift made an impact in Fund Year 2010-2011:
Muhlenberg Fund Investor Report
When Should I Make My Annual Gift?
The fiscal year for Muhlenberg College runs July 1 through June 30. All gifts in a given year must be received by June 30.
How Will My Gift Make a Difference?
Some people think that unless they can participate at a "major" gift level, it is not worth contributing to The Muhlenberg Fund. This is a common misperception. Regardless of size, all gifts to The Muhlenberg Fund make a difference. Each year, we rely on the ongoing support of all alumni, parents and friends at all giving levels.
How Will My Participation Make a Difference?
When Muhlenberg is considered for grants from corporations and foundations, one of the first questions asked is, "How many of your alumni give back?" These organizations are interested in parent and employee participation as well. Increasing our alumni, parent and employee participation rates will provide even more resources for our students and strengthen the College's capacity to respond to student and faculty needs rapidly and effectively.