THEN & NOW:

Campus


tn_davis.jpg
“We met in Haas Library in 1959. One of us was studying, and the other was looking for a date, which wasn’t all that unusual. Back then, the library was the place people went to do research, study, and even socialize a little. Forty-five years later, the rest is history. We were married in Egner Chapel and renewed our vows there on our 25th anniversary.”

ED DAVIS ’60, Trustee
ANNE DAVIS, Admission Counselor

tn_haring.jpg
“Haas is still an important building on campus, a college center housing offices like admission, financial aid and the registrar. Alumni returning to Haas today will see a building with all of its historical detail lovingly preserved, restored to its original grandeur.”

CHRIS HOOKER-HARING ’72, Dean of Admission and Financial Aid


return to then and now listing...