Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Muhlenberg College Startup Experience
Building Sustainable Cities, one new venture at a time.
October 18-19, 2013, 9 AM - 6 PM
Muhlenberg College, Seegers Union Event Space
This intensive 2-day workshop simulates the new venture creation process. It challenges students to learn and practice team-based problem solving, ideation, and business model development to create a working foundation for a viable new project in the theme of Sustainable Cities.
What you’ll do during the workshop
- Work in teams with other young innovators to generate actionable solutions quickly
- Learn an idea generation and refinement process that will be useful in many organizational settings
- Deploy your leadership, creativity, and teamwork skill
Learn to think and work like an entrepreneur!
- The entrepreneurial mindset
- Opportunity identification and evaluation
- Design thinking
- Business model innovation
- Rapid prototyping
- Collaboration and teamwork
- LeadershipPractice presentation skills
Panel of Judges
- Lunch with President Randy Helm
- Lunch with alum Jeffrey Berdahl, CPA/PFS, CSEP
- Lunch with alum entrepreneur Kyle David
- Two hours of consultation with alum Lawrence Husick, JD
Ready to go? Pay $25 in advance via eventbrite or $35 at the door, reservations required either way. Registration includes morning and afternoon coffee break and discounted buffet lunch in college dining hall both days.
To find out more, or reserve a spot and pay by check, phone 484-664-4078 or email email@example.com.