Program Goals and Outcomes
1. Students demonstrate the skills and confidence necessary to make critical, informed evaluations and judgments about global issues, processes, trends, and policies;
2. Students can write and speak clearly, thoughtfully, critically, & persuasively about political, social, cultural, and economic phenomena.
3. Students can understand, interpret, analyze and synthesize information about political, social, cultural, and economic phenomena.
4. Students understand the theoretical and analytical frameworks of international relations and comparative political analysis.
5. Students understand the foundational theories in the contributing disciplines.
6. Students are capable of integrating knowledge from multiple social science disciplines to understand and address international issues and policies.