The Guest Artist program offers students in both theatre and dance the opportunity to work and study with world-class artists-in-residence. The Department engages numerous guest artists each year as teachers, actors, directors, composers, choreographers, and designers.
Past residencies have included:
- Tony Award-nominated makeup artist Joe Dulude II
- Modern dance company Urban Bush Women
- Peter Schumann and the Bread and Puppet Theatre
- The Chuck Davis African American Dance Ensemble
- A world-premiere musical by composer Charles Strouse, playwright Mark St. Germain, and director/choreographer Barbara Siman
- Figurentheater: Wilde and Vogel, internationally-acclaimed puppet theatre artists
- Rosalba Rolón and Pregones Theater
- Award-winning playwright Mac Wellman and Brighde Mullins
- Nationally respected choreographer Danny Buraczeski and his company Jazz Dance
- Internationally acclaimed choreographers Earl Mosley, Bill Evans, Charlotte Boye-Christensen and Doug Varone
Want to Know More?
Thank you for your interest in Muhlenberg College. This form is for prospective students to request additional information about the Theatre & Dance Department.
Performance Patrons: to sign up for the mailing list, or to request information other than prospective student info, please the See a Show page, and click Mailing List Signup in the sidebar menu.