Accelerated Bachelor's Degree Completion Programs
Designed specifically for adult students with existing college credits seeking to finish their degree. Muhlenberg's accelerated programs provide motivated students a way to complete their undergraduate journey quickly without sacrificing the quality of education or rigor.
Finish in as little as 22-months with our accelerated programs.
- Consists of 16 five-week courses, meeting only once a week
- Hybrid online/in-person delivery for flexibility
- Class costs include books and materials; No hidden fees
- Fixed tuition will never increase for the duration of your program
- Generous transfer policies, including credit for prior learning
- Choose from two majors; Information Systems Management and Business Administration, with several specializations.
The Essential Skills Employers Value
The Accelerated Degree program is a career-oriented educational adventure that combines knowledge gained in the classroom with real-life project experience. Our curriculum is rooted in developing the "essential workplace skills" so many employers today require.
- Powerful Communications (spoken and written)
- Effective Teaming (both as a leader and team member)
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Resilience and Emotional Intelligence.
I would like to schedule an advisement meeting.
If you have any additional questions or would like to speak with an academic advisor, please contact 484-664-3300 or