Project Management Certificate Program
Now’s the time to enhance your career with a Project Management certification.
Our Project Management Certificate Program (PMCP) is designed to give seasoned or aspiring Project Managers the necessary tools to carry out the roles and responsibilities of a Project Manager.
In this highly competitive job market, employers retain and hire only the most highly-qualified individuals. Those candidates who can demonstrate knowledge of relevant and in-demand career skills. Muhlenberg’s Project Management certification meets both objectives. This 4-course certification provides you with the knowledge, ability, and skills needed to take initiatives from commencement to completion. Set yourself apart and prepare for the next level of your career with a certification from Muhlenberg College.
- Courses delivered completely online
- No bachelor’s degree required
- No previous knowledge of project management required
- Career-focused classes aligned to the skills employers are seeking
- Certificates issued for each course in addition to the overall program certificate
- Finish in 6 months
Class Enrollment Deadlines and Start/End Dates
- Project Management Theory and Practice
- Enrollment deadline: March 17, 2021
- Course start date: Wednesday, March 31 to May 26, 6-10 p.m.
- Managing Relationships with a Fully Automated And Integrated System
- Enrollment deadline: March 22, 2021
- Course start/end date: Monday, April 5 to May 24, 6-10 p.m.
- Earned Value/Budgeting
- Enrollment deadline: May 26, 2021
- Course start/end date: Wednesday, June 9 to July 28, 6-10 p.m.
- The Project Management Office (PMO)
- Enrollment deadline: May 24, 2021
- Course start/end date: Monday, June 7 to July 26, 6-10 p.m.
View the Project Management Course Descriptions for additional information.
Admissions / Tuition
|Register and Pay For||Price|
|Single Course||$750 per course (PM Theory and Practice is $850)|
|Two or Three Courses||6% discount|
|Complete Program||12% discount ($2,728 total)|
Do you receive employer tuition assistance?
If so, contact our office for tuition deferment information. 484-664-3300.