|M U H L E N B E R G M A G A
Z I N E
||W I N T E R 2 0 0
ALL ROADS LEAD BACK TO MUHLENBERG
SAVE THE DATE * MAY 17-19, 2002
Friday, May 17, 2002
- Annual Alumni Golf Outing
- Graver Arboretum Tour
- Campue Tours including 'Berg's spectacular new buildings
- Science Reception
- Cleass of 1952 Reception at the President's home
- Buffet Dinner
- Piano Bar
- Luau in the Red Door Cafe
Saturday, May 18, 2002
- Continental Breakfast
- Breakfast with the Alumni Association Executive Council
- Class of 1977 Brunch at the President's home
- President's State of the College Address
- All-Alumni Awards Luncheon
- Afternoon Festival - A variety of live entertainment, food and fun for all ages
- Campus Tours including 'Berg's spectacular new buildings
- One great intellectual hour with Frances Moore Lappˇ, hunger Activist
- Henry Melchior Muhlenberg Society Reception
- Wedding Vow Renewal Ceremony
- All-Reunion Classes Cocktail Reception
- Class of 1992 and 1997 Reunion Picnics
- Class Photos
- Reunion Class Dinners
- Coffee and Dessert Bar with jazz entertainment
- Class of 2002 Candlelighting Ceremony
- Reunion/Commencement All-Campus Tent Party -
Enjoy live entertainment, food and drinks.
Sunday, May 19, 2002
- Baccalaureate Service
- Picnic Lunch
|How to register?|
A full Reunion brochure will be mailed to all Reunion classes in March with a more detailed schedule of events for the weekend
and the registration form.
Contact the Alumni Office at 800-464-2374 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep checking the Muhlenberg Web site for Reunion Weekend 2002 updates! Within the
next few months,
pages will be added.
Need Child Care?
Babysitters will be available
on Saturday evening from
5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
for children ages 3 to 12!