With the 20 Year Celebration of Sororities just around the corner,
April 2-4, 2004, alumnae from Muhlenberg’s four sororities,
Alpha Chi Omega, Delta Zeta, Phi Mu and Phi Sigma Sigma are preparing
for a fun-filled girls’ weekend at the ’Berg. Sorority
alumnae, if you haven’t made your plans to be here, you
still have time. Go to www.muhlenberg.edu/alumni
for more information.
| Here are some of the highlights
from the weekend that you won’t want to miss!
Friday, April 2
• Attend a Class
• Welcome Back Ice Breaker Dinner
• Catching Up & Looking Back at the Sorority Coffeehouse
• Late Night Tours of Campus
Saturday, April 3
• Breakfast at the ’Berg
• Guided Campus Tour
• Alumni Panel: A Woman’s Prerogative: To Balance
or to Juggle?
• BBQ Lunch & Alumni Greek Week Games
• All-Sorority Cocktail Party
• Individual Sorority Dinners
• A Celebration of Sisterhood: Evening Dance Party
Sunday, April 4
• “Taking Care of You” Hour
Morning Yoga Class
• Bagel Breakfast at the Sorority House
• Alumni & Staff Discussion: Sororities in the 21st
for you and your family!
By now you should have heard about a new life insurance plan,
Life for Life™, with super features and great rates, that
is available through the Alumni Association. Life for Life is
appropriate for those in many stages of life, including new graduates,
alumni with growing financial responsibilities and retirees.
More information is available on the alumni relations web site
or by calling our program administrator at 800-635-7801.