Fall 2018 Transfer Information
- Deadline for Admissions: June 15th; Deadline for Financial Aid: June 29th
- Admissions decisions go out between mid-March-late June; Financial Aid Package to follow within 2 weeks for students who have completed the financial aid process.
- Documents Needed:
- 2018-2019 College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE via the Web
Muhlenberg's CSS Code is 2424. Deadline is April 15, 2018 for returning students and transfers. This form is required for students wishing to apply for Muhlenberg College need based grants. Students applying only for Merit Scholarships and Federal Aid do not need to complete this form.
- 2017-2018 Free Application Aid Information Page (FAFSA) AVAILABLE OCTOBER 1, 2017 Muhlenberg's code is 003304. Deadline is April 15, 2018 for returning students and transfers. All students wishing to apply for Federal Student Aid-including Federal Loans-- and many students wishing to be considered for state grants/scholarships MUST complete this form.
- IDOC AVAILABLE OCTOBER 1, 2017 After you have completed the PROFILE Form, you will be notified of any additional supporting documentation (ie, tax returns, W2s,etc) that you will need to submit to the College Board Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC).
- You can track the status of your submitted application on your student portal, Financial Aid Online. Please note that documents can take up to 4 days to load from your IDOC portal to your Financial Aid Online Portal.
Office of Financial Aid
2400 Chew Street
Allentown, PA 18104