Spring 2018 Transfer Information
- Deadline for Admissions: December 10th; Deadline for Financial Aid: December 24th
- Admissions decisions go out between Early November-Early January; Financial Aid Package to follow within 2 weeks for the students who have completed the financial aid process.
- Documents Needed:
- 2017-2018 Free Application Aid Information Page (FAFSA)
Log on to your current FAFSA and add Muhlenberg to your list of schools. Muhlenberg's code is 003304. All students wishing to apply for Federal Student Aid-including Federal Loans-- and many students wishing to be considered for state grants/scholarships MUST complete this form.
- 2017-2018 College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE via the Web
Log on to your CollegeBoard account and send your CSS Profile to Muhlenberg. Muhlenberg's CSS Code is 2424. This form is required for students wishing to apply for Muhlenberg College need based grants. Students applying only for Merit Scholarships and Federal Aid do not need to complete this form.
- 2017-2018* Online Muhlenberg College Application for Financial Aid
- Copies of both Parent and Student 2015 Federal 1040’s with corresponding W-2 Forms submitted through idoc.collegeboard.org
- 2017-2018 * Non-Tax Filer's Form (for students and/or parents who will not be filing a Federal Tax Return)
- 2017-2018 * Other Real Estate Supplement**
- 2017-2018 * Business Supplement**
- 2017-2018 * Non-Custodial Profile Form Instructions**
- 2017-2018 * Non-Custodial Profile Form Worksheet**
- 2017-2018 * Non-Custodial Profile Form**
- You can check the status of your documents on your student online portal, Financial Aid Online.
Office of Financial Aid
2400 Chew Street
Allentown, PA 18104