Human resources

Trustees' Handbook For Managers

7.15 Student Services

Managers may wish to refer students to the Chaplain, the Director of Student Health, the Dean of Student Affairs, or the Associate Director of Counseling for special counseling.

The Career Development and Placement office assists in finding part-time or summer work for students and arranges workshops, seminars, and interviews for students. Specialists in health and/or drug and alcohol problems are provided in the Student Health Services Office.

The office of Academic Support Services coordinates assistance for students through tutoring, study skills seminars and individual academic counseling. This office also coordinates assistance for students who have special needs or disabilities