Changing the password on your College owned device
Changing your password via OneLogin (Application Portal) will reset your network password (LDAP). Many faculty and staff use the same password to log on to their College owned device. The following documentation walks you through changing your local password on Windows and MAC OS.
Changing your Windows password
- While on your desktop - Ctrl-Alt-Delete
- A list will appear > Select Change a Password
- Click on the Red M Windows computer image above your username
- The Change your Windows password screen will appear
- Verify that your Windows username is displayed in the first box
- Enter your old Windows password
- Enter your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Successful message will appear
Changing your MAC password (view the screen capture)
- In dock bar click System Preferences
- Click Users and Groups
- Click the Lock, type current password to unlock, then click Change Password.
- Type Old password then New password then Verify->Change Password.