Office of Admission
Wesoce School of Continuing Education
2400 Chew Street
Allentown, PA 18104
Project Management Certificate Program (non credit)
Project Management is the process of taking an idea from inception to completion. Organizations lose millions of dollars each year when projects fail. To ensure the success of a project, Project Managers are needed to identify and manage the risk, keep within budget, up to standards and on-time.
Wescoe’s Project Management Certificate Program (PMCP) is designed to give seasoned or aspiring Project Managers the tools necessary to assemble and manage project teams, communicate with management in a way they understand, and identify and manage the risks of a project.
This program will be taught in the classroom, which allows students to complete four modules in 28 weeks.
Project Management Courses:
- Project Management Theory and Practice: ENROLLMENT NOW CLOSED
- Managing Relationships with a Fully Automated and Integrated System
- Enrollment deadline: May 1, 2019
- Course start/end date: May 15 to June 26, 2019 (Wednesdays, 6 - 10 p.m.)
- Earned Value/Budgeting
- Enrollment deadline: August 21, 2019
- Course start/end date: September 4 to October 16, 2019 (Wednesdays, 6 - 10 p.m.)
- The Project Management Office
- Enrollment deadline: October 23, 2019
- Course start/end date: November 6 to December 18, 2019 (Wednesdays, 6 - 10 p.m.)
For detailed information about each course, please review the Project Management Course Descriptions.
Upon completion of the Project Management Certificate Program, Project Managers will have the tools necessary to assemble and manage project teams, communicate with management in a way they understand, identify and manage the risks to a project and complete the project on-time, within budget and up to standards.
With the Adult Learner in mind:
* Certificate can be completed in one year.
* Offered during evening hours.
* Competitive rate.
Or are you ready to get started? Please fill in the enrollment form and upload to the payment portal or mail with payment of $750 per course to Muhlenberg College Wescoe School of Continuing Education, 2400 Chew Street, Allentown, PA 18104, attention Project Management.
Do you receive employer tuition remission? If so, contact our office for tuition deferment information. 484-664-3300.