To engage students in the development of personal values, characteristics and abilities that prepares them to be contributing members of their communities.
The Muhlenberg College Division of Student Affairs will be fully integrated part of the student learning process that shares responsibility for outcomes with students and professionals and supports learning in and out of the classroom.
Division of Student Affairs fosters an environment that connects academic and experiential learning to help students:
- Adopt an on-going pattern of intellectual discovery.
- Synthesize values and skills which contribute to the well-being of mind, body and spirit.
- Respect diverse peoples, ideas, talents, abilities, and cultures.
- Practice engaged local and global citizenship.
- Express themselves with reason and clarity.