Many of you have reached out to see how you can help the College during these challenging times. This is no surprise coming from a community that is always ready to rally for fellow Mules. Should you be in a position to do so, contributions to the Emergency Grant Fund are welcome. These resources are available to students who incurred financial hardship as a result of their travel home.
The safety of the Muhlenberg College community is our highest priority.
The College continues to monitor developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the senior leadership team is meeting regularly to review the rapidly changing situation.
As we continue to evaluate and discuss a variety of possibilities for the upcoming academic year our decisions will be guided by advice from local, state and national public health agencies, as well as advice from our public health experts.
We will continue to update this site with the latest information and announcements as they become available. Please see below for the latest message to the community.
For specific questions, you may contact the following offices:
- Health Services:484-664-3199, Healthservices@muhlenberg.edu
- Dean of Students: 484-664-3182, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of the Provost: 484-664-3134, email@example.com
- Human Resources: 484-664-3165, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Education: 484-664-3479, email@example.com
- International Student Support: 484-664-3448, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Safety: 484-664-3112