The COVID-19 self-assessment should be completed daily to identify any symptoms or behaviors that may impact the health and safety of our College community. Participate in the assessment via the iMuhlenberg mobile app or view the PDF below.
The College's dashboard is updated weekly, typically on Thursdays. Student test results reflect Muhlenberg College administered diagnostic tests by the College's Health Services staff.
Our 2020-2021 Health and Safety plan outlines the steps the College has taken to safely open—and stay open—for the academic year.
Read the archived messages from Muhlenberg College concerning its COVID-19 response.
While travel during the Fall 2020 semester is strongly discouraged, any students who must complete critically important travel should complete the travel form at least five days prior to their travel departure date.
The safety of the Muhlenberg College community is our highest priority.
The College continues to track developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the senior leadership team meets regularly to review the rapidly changing situation. As we actively monitor the health and safety of those on our campus, we continue to consult local, state and national public health agencies, as well as advice from our public health experts in guiding our decisions.
Please refer to this site for the latest information and announcements.
For specific questions, you may contact the following offices:
- Health Services:484-664-3199, Healthservices@muhlenberg.edu
- Dean of Students: 484-664-3182, email@example.com
- Office of the Provost: 484-664-3134, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources: 484-664-3165, email@example.com
- Global Education: 484-664-3479, firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Student Support: 484-664-3448, email@example.com
- Campus Safety: 484-664-3112