Answers to questions for during and after the vaccination process.
Answers to questions about Spring 2022 COVID booster and pre-arrival testing.
The COVID-19 self-assessment should be completed daily to identify any symptoms or behaviors that may impact the health and safety of our College community. Participate in the assessment via the iMuhlenberg mobile app or view the PDF below.
Learn about some of the key steps Muhlenberg College is taking to keep our community members healthy.
Read the archived messages from Muhlenberg College concerning its COVID-19 response.
The safety of the Muhlenberg College community is our highest priority.
The College continues to track developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the senior leadership team meets regularly to review the rapidly changing situation. As we actively monitor the health and safety of those on our campus, we continue to consult local, state and national public health agencies, as well as advice from our public health experts in guiding our decisions.
Please refer to this site for the latest information and announcements.
For specific questions, you may contact the following offices:
- Health Services:484-664-3199, Healthservices@muhlenberg.edu
- Dean of Students: 484-664-3182, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of the Provost: 484-664-3134, email@example.com
- Human Resources: 484-664-3165, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Education: 484-664-3479, email@example.com
- International Student Support: 484-664-3448, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Safety: 484-664-3112
Many of you have reached out to see how you can help the College during these challenging times. This is no surprise coming from a community that is always ready to rally for fellow Mules. Should you be in a position to do so, contributions to the Emergency Grant Fund are welcome. These resources are available to students who incurred financial hardship as a result of their travel home.