Many of you have reached out to see how you can help the College during these challenging times. This is no surprise coming from a community that is always ready to rally for fellow Mules. Should you be in a position to do so, contributions to the Emergency Grant Fund are welcome. These resources are available to students who incurred financial hardship as a result of their travel home.
The safety of the Muhlenberg College community is our highest priority.
As of Friday, March 13, Muhlenberg College has suspended in-person classes and has transitioned to remote learning. Please see below for the latest update.
For specific questions, you may contact the following offices:
- Health Services:484-664-3199, Healthservices@muhlenberg.edu
- Dean of Students: 484-664-3182, email@example.com
- Office of the Provost: 484-664-3134, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources: 484-664-3165, email@example.com
- Global Education: 484-664-3479, firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Student Support: 484-664-3448, email@example.com
- Campus Safety: 484-664-3112