All new incoming students (first-year and transfer) must complete the following requirements:
Step 1: In preparation for your arrival to campus, please click on the links below to read the following information.
- Welcome Letter
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Information about Meningococcal Disease and Vaccination
- Prematriculation Immunization Policy
- Policy for Exemption from Immunization
Step 2: Print the following and bring to your health care provider to complete.
- Physical Exam Record
- If your last physical exam was more than 12 months before the first day of class, call your health care provider office to schedule a physical exam
- Immunization Record
Step 3: Log into PyraMed Health Portal
Complete the following forms on the PyraMed Health Portal
(Click on “My Forms” tab)
- Immunization History
- You will be prompted to upload your Immunization Record within the form
- Medical History
- You will be prompted to upload your Physical Exam Record within the form
- Health Insurance
- You will be prompted to upload your Health Insurance card within the form
- Consent for Treatment, Notice of Privacy Practices, & Communication Preferences
- Emergency Contacts
Health Forms must be submitted through the PyraMed Health Portal. Please call Health Services (484-664-3199) with any concerns.
To access the PyraMed Health Portal:
- First, access the Muhlenberg College Application Portal (login.muhlenberg.edu)
- Enter your Muhlenberg user name and password (supplied by Informational Technology)
- Click on the icon for PyraMed Health Portal
Refer to the “What You Need to Know about Technology @ Muhlenberg College” letter you received from Information Technology to access the Application Portal.
Please be certain that all health form information is completed by July 1 (for fall entry) or Jan 5 (for spring entry). You will be notified by "Messages" on the PyraMed Health Portal regarding any incomplete information. If you cannot complete your forms by the deadline, notify Health Services. IN ORDER TO MOVE-IN TO YOUR RESIDENCE HALL, ALL HEALTH FORMS (Including required documentation) MUST BE COMPLETE.