We accept new applicants at the beginning of the fall semester. There is a written application and interview process. Applications are due September 20, 2097. Applicants will be notified via email.
Peer Health Advocate Application (PDF)
PHAM Application Online
2 consultant intern positions are available at the health center to coordinate PHAM’s events. Students who are eligible must have taken at least 16 credits at Muhlenberg and are current members of PHAM who are self-motivated, approachable and exhibit strong leadership and organizational skills. Some responsibilities include:
- Weekly meetings with Brynn
- Planning weekly PHAM meetings and continual training opportunities
- Researching health promotional events
- Organization of PHAM events including room reservations, advertisements and delegation of tasks to other PHAM members
- Maintaining and improving PHAM's communication and advertisements online and on campus
- Recruiting, interviewing and helping to select new members
- Preparing and submitting budget proposals
- And most importantly, serving as an honest and approachable liaison between PHAM members and the Health Center
An additional 1-2 interns are needed in the spring semester to plan, develop and organize the annual Spring Wellness Fair
Please contact Brynn Dorsey if you are interested.