- Summer hours will be updated May 2019.
Health Services will be staffed during these summer weeks by Registered Nurses. Allergy injections, prescription medicines, and pharmacy delivery services will not be available during the summer.
ELIGIBILITY TO RECEIVE SERVICES:
Registered traditional full-time day students with a health form on file will be eligible for health center services during the summer. Visitors, conference attendees, camp participants, employees, and college graduates are not eligible for services.
Winter Break: Health Services will close at the end of the day on the last day of Fall semester final exams. We will re-open on the first day of class Spring semester.
Student Illness/Injury when Health Center is closed:
- Students can contact Campus Safety (484-664-3110) for emergencies.
- Students are responsible for the cost of all medical care received during the summer. Students should check with their health insurance providers for participating in-network physicians in the area. Students are responsible for being aware of their health insurance coverage & limitations.
Local Urgent Care Clinics:
- Patient First
- 3178 Tilghman Street·Allentown, PA 18104; 610-844-9150
- 1.0 mile away from campus
- Open 8am -10pm daily
- Coordinate Health, Care on Demand
- 1503 N Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA 18104; 610-861-8080
- 1.8 miles from campus
- Open 7am – 11pm daily
- St. Luke’s Care Now
- 501 Cetronia Road, Allentown, PA; (484) 426-2513
- 3.3 miles from campus
- Open 7:30am – 10:30pm daily
Local Emergency Rooms/Hospitals:
- St. Luke’s Allentown
18th & Hamilton Streets · Allentown, PA · 610-628-8300
- Sacred Heart Hospital
421 Chew Street · Allentown, PA · 610-776-4622
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
17th & Chew Streets · Allentown, PA · 610-969-2226
I-78 & Cedar Crest Blvd · Allentown, PA · 610-402-8111