Once you start your employment, you will complete most of your new hire documentation through Workday, with the exception of the forms below. In addition, please bring your identification(s) for the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verfication with you on your first day of employment. Documents typically used to establish employment eligibility include your driver's license plus social security card or birth certficate, OR a current passport. For more information on acceptable documents, visit: Form I-9.
- W4 (Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- Residency Certification
- LST Exemption Form (Local Services Tax)
- FERPA Statement of Understanding
- Post-Employment Form
- Travel Accident Insurance Beneficiary Form
- Direct Deposit Form
Some positions may require all new hire documentation to be completed using paper forms. If that is the case, please contact Human Resources at ext. 3165 for a PDF of the New Hire Packet.
- Health Insurance Grid 2020
- Dental Insurance Grid 2020
- COBRA Continuation Notice
- Tuition Scholarship Plan
Handbooks and Policies
- Handbook for Managers and Exempt Staff
- Handbook for Administrative Staff and Service Personnel
- Handbook for Faculty
- Click here to search specific policies.
- Relocation Services:
- Information in the event of an on-the-job injury:
- Click here for a Campus Map.
Contact the Human Resources Team.