Once you start your employment, you will complete most of your new hire documentation through Workday, with the exception of the forms below. In addition, please bring your identification(s) for the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verfication with you on your first day of employment. Documents typically used to establish employment eligibility include your driver's license plus social security card or birth certficate, OR a current passport. For more information on acceptable documents, visit: I9 Form Information.
- W4 (Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- Residency Certification
- LST Exemption Form (Local Services Tax)
- FERPA Statement of Understanding
- Emergency Contact Form
- Travel Accident Insurance Beneficiary Form
- Direct Deposit Form (required)
Contact the Human Resources Team.