Once you start your employment, you will complete most of your new hire documentation through Workday, with the exception of the forms below. In addition, we ask that you bring your identification(s) for the I9 Employment Eligibility Verfication. You will need either your driver's license and social security card or birth certficate, OR a current passport.
- W4 (Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- Residency Certification
- LST Exemption Form (Local Services Tax)
- FERPA Statement of Understanding
- Post-Employment Form
- Travel Accident Insurance Beneficiaries
- Direct Deposit Form
Some positions may require all new hire documentation to be completed using paper forms. If that is the case, please contact Human Resources at ext. 3165 for a PDF of the New Hire Packet.
- Health Insurance Grid 2019
- Dental Insurance Grid 2019
- COBRA Continuation Notice
- Tuition Scholarship Plan
- Relocation Services:
- Where to go or who to contact regarding different services on campus:
- Information on Life Change Events (Marriage, Divorce, New Child, Etc.):
- Login to Workday to update your profile. For help navigating in Workday, click here.
- Information in the evnt of an on-the-job injury:
- Click here for a Campus Map.
Contact the Human Resources Staff.