Muhlenberg is offering limited capacity, on-campus outdoor tours. Tours will be conducted outdoors only to keep our community and guests safe. You must sign up in advance to help us disperse visitors throughout the day. In addition, campus visits will be limited to a maximum of 90 minutes. To schedule your campus tour by appointment only, please go here. Please note: we will not be able to host visitors without an appointment.
If you would like to visit campus on your own, we invite you to take our driving tour. Registration is not required to take our driving tour. You must remain in your car during your entire visit.
Tours will be conducted outdoors only to keep our community and guests safe. You must sign up in advance to help us disperse visitors throughout the day. In addition, campus visits will be limited to a maximum of 90 minutes.
In case of severe weather, such as snow or thunder and lightning, tours may be cancelled for the safety of our guests and students. You may call 484-664-3200 to confirm the status of your tour appointment. Please remember that buildings are closed to visitors.
Please adhere to the Pennsylvania state guidelines. All visitors to the campus must follow the guidelines below, in addition to remaining masked and socially distant at all times during your visit, to assist in keeping our campus community safe. For more information, see the On-Campus Visitation FAQs.
With our priority of health and safety for our community and guests, please follow these guidelines for your campus visit:
- Monitor your own symptoms prior to your arrival to campus
- Be aware of COVID-19 symptoms. If you do not feel well, we kindly ask that you reschedule your visit to another time. We will do a symptom screening at your check-in and will also be checking temperatures of all visitors.
- Wear a face mask. You will be required to wear one properly (covering your nose and mouth) during your visit.
- Practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet between you and others while on campus.
- Students will be limited to no more than two guests (family members living in the same household as the student) for their visit. This policy is in accordance with guidelines from public health officials.
- Campus tours will be limited to one student and their guest(s) per tour.
- Do not arrive on campus more than 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment.