Visitation Guidelines and Expectations
Muhlenberg will be offering limited capacity, on-campus outdoor tours beginning the week of August 24. Tours will be conducted outdoors only to keep our community and guests safe. In addition, campus visits will be limited to a maximum of 90 minutes. To schedule your campus tour by appointment only, please go here. Please note: we will not be able to host visitors without an appointment.
In case of severe weather, such as thunder and lightning, tours may be cancelled for the safety of our guests and students. You may call 484-664-3200 to confirm the status of your tour.
With our priority of health and safety for our community and guests, please follow these guidelines for your campus visit:
- Monitor your own symptoms prior to your arrival to campus
- Be aware of COVID 19 symptoms. If you do not feel well, we kindly ask that you reschedule your visit to another time.
- Please quarantine for the recommended 14 days prior to coming to campus if you are traveling from any of the states that are specified by the state of Pennsylvania
- Wear a face mask. You will be required to wear one properly (covering your nose and mouth) during your visit.
- Practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet between you and others while on campus.
- Students will be limited to no more than two guests (parents/guardians only) for their visit. This policy is in accordance with guidelines from public health officials.
- Campus tours will be limited to one student and their guests per tour
- Do not arrive on campus more than 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment.