The Academic Resource Center (ARC) provides support for students’ academic transition, engagement, growth, and achievement through a holistic, community-based approach to academic support and student development.
In helping students to successfully navigate the rigors of a competitive academic environment and become lifelong learners, we provide opportunities to:
• Strengthen commitment to academic pursuits
• Improve planning and organization skills
• Learn to study more efficiently and effectively
• Cultivate critical thinking and problem solving
• Acquire knowledge and skills important to the practice of their discipline
For more information regarding our services, please visit About ARC.