Beware of fraudulent job postings that sound too good to be true.
Click here for details
Bring plenty of resumes and Dress to Impress!!
Wednesday, February 10
1:45 pm - Doors open
2:30-3:00 pm - Panel discussion with the Phantoms Front Office
3:00-5:00 pm - Career Fair
6:00 pm - Doors open
7:05 pm - Phantoms vs Senators
**FREE TICKETS (Cost $16 each) available to the first 10 students who rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org **
Registration Now Open for 2016 Phillies #CollegeSeries
New sessions! New speakers! New Networking Hour!
College students are once again invited to go behind-the-scenes at the 2016 PhilliesCollegeSeries (www.phillies.com/collegenight) at Citizens Bank Park. Registration is now open for each of the 10 sessions being offered, which are a great opportunity to network and find out what it’s like to work in the finance/accounting, business intelligence/analytics, sport management, and advertising/marketing departments, among others, at the Phillies Major League Baseball Team.
· Learn from Phillies executives who provide invaluable advice on how to break into the sports industry.
· Special welcome from Phillies Chairman David Montgomery, who has been a major player in the Phillies front office and Major League Baseball for nearly 50 years.
· New! Networking Hour. Students have the chance to speak informally with executives who spearhead the Phillies intern and Phillies Ballgirls program, as well as mingle with current Phillies interns in their respective field.
· Take #TrophySelfies with the 2008 and 1980 World Series Trophies.
· Cheer on the Phillies with a ticket to that night's game. Ticket price includes $12 worth of concession credit.
To register, or check out the speaker lineup, go to www.phillies.com/collegenight. Cost for each session is $30.
Quick Question Walk-In Hours
Spring 2016 Semester Quick Question Hours: Mon-Thurs from 1:00-4:00 pm.
Early evening hours scheduled by appointment only. Please call 484-664-3170 to arrange.