Welcome. We’re looking forward to reading your application and getting to know you. If you have questions, be sure to contact our transfer coordinator, Kim Stolarik
Here are the steps:
Visit campus, take a tour, and meet with us. A personal interview is required.
- Complete the Common Application.
You may apply online. Note that a $50 application fee is required.
- If you’ve applied to Muhlenberg in the past, either as a freshman or transfer, you can ask that we “re-open” your original application, rather than have us review a new application. The application fee is waived if you “re-open.” However, even if you were accepted in the past, being accepted a second time isn’t guaranteed: Every admission cycle and applicant pool is different.
- Print the teacher evaluation form and have one teachers/college reference complete it.
The form should be sent by the teachers directly to the Office of Admission.
- Have your SAT scores sent directly to Muhlenberg.
Our SAT school code is 2424. We don’t require the SAT-II.
- Expect an answer between Mid-April and June 15 for fall admission and between December 1 and January 10 for spring admission.