Facilities & Services
Our campus is ideal for events from two to 475 attendees depending on the scope of the event. Consider our distinct and spacious event spaces to accommodate future programs such as:
- Meetings and Conferences
- Classroom Training and Lectures
- Picnics and Barbecues
- Corporate Retreats
- Receptions, Banquets, Formal Affairs
- Learning Center Educational Program Opportunities
- Summer Corporate Internship Housing Services
Submit a reservation application to the Conference Services Manager to obtain a quote or request more information.
Please note: All facilities adhere to the Muhlenberg College Smoke, Tobacco and Nicotine-Free Campus Policy
Looking for a low cost housing alternative for your summer internship program? Summer corporate housing is available at Muhlenberg College.
The College offers a variety of housing styles from traditional residence halls to a suite like apartment with common living room and kitchen with four private residences.
The monthly rate is $700.00 per month per person.
Linen packages available at an additional cost.
Muhlenberg College is now accepting intern housing payments through a third party vendor called Tuition Management Services or TMS. Payments can be made through the payment link via two methods:
1. Payments are accepted by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from a checking or statement savings account at no charge.
2. Payments are accepted by credit card payment. Convenience fees between 2-4% will be charged for this service.
Checks and money orders may still be mailed in for payments to the address on the invoice. Cash payments will only be accepted at the Business Office during business hours Monday through Thursday.
Be prepared to provide the invoice number which you are paying, bank account number, bank routing number (or credit card number) and amount when making a one-time payment.