By applying today, you will receive the following advantages:
- An admission interview decision in one week
- No application fees
- Personal Graduate Advisor
Step 1 - Gather the following required documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Professional resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- GRE/GMAT test scores are optional
- Letters of recommendation are optional
Step 2 - Complete the application.
- We are currently updating our application system to better serve our prospective students. In the interim, please download and fill in the Graduate Studies Application and upload it to the GCE portal along with your transcripts, resume and other documents if planning to submit them.
Application material for the Master's in Organizational Leadership must be submitted by July 15 for the following fall semester; by December 1 for the spring semester; by April 15 for the summer semester.
Application material for the Master's in Applied Analytics must be submitted by July 15 for the following fall semester.