Six Faculty Members Named Recipients of The Daniel J. and Carol Shiner Wilson Grant for the Completion of Scholarly ProjectsThe awards were presented at Muhlenberg's 2022 Honors Convocation ceremony.
Wednesday, June 1, 2022 04:52 PM
The Daniel J. and Carol Shiner Wilson Grant for the Completion of Scholarly Projects are presented to faculty to assist with the completion of a significant work of scholarly activity. This year, the College named four faculty recipients of the award:
This year's recipients are
- Benjamin Carter, Associate Professor of Anthropology
- Paul McEwan, Professor of Media & Communication
- Sahar Sadeghi, Assistant Professor of Sociology
- Grant Scott, Professor of English
- Julie Shoults, Visiting Lecturer of German & Women Studies
- Jordana Sprayberry, Associate Professor of Biology & Neuroscience
The Muhlenberg College Honors Convocation, which was held this year at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 1 in Egner Chapel, is a formal academic ceremony designed to honor and celebrate leadership and scholarly excellence and achievement.
To view the full list of student and faculty awards, visit the 2022 Honors Convocation article on the College's news site.