The Muhlenberg Scholars Program is an honors program designed to enhance the education of talented students by providing unique opportunities for intellectual exploration, growth, and development.
These opportunities include:
- The chance to take smaller, Scholars-designated courses taught by specially selected faculty members.
- The chance to make friends and exchange ideas with other talented students.
- The chance to broaden your intellectual horizons and improve your self-esteem, independence, and creativity.
- The chance to hone your analytical skills and improve your problem-solving ability.
- The chance to earn special honors at graduation — a credential likely to aid in finding employment and gaining admission to graduate study.