Welcome! We’re looking forward to reading your application and getting to know you. If you have questions, be sure to contact our Transfer Team.
To apply as a transfer student to Muhlenberg, we will need the following:
- Common Application. There is no application fee. If you applied previously to Muhlenberg and want to reopen your application, please email email@example.com.
- An official copy of your high school transcript (with graduation date)
- An official college transcript(s)
- Complete and submit Mid-Term Report from Common Application
- Complete and submit College Report from Common Application
- One letter of recommendation from a college professor
- Interview with a member of the Admissions team
- ACT or SAT scores (not required; students may apply test-optional)*
- Copy of passport (International Applicants Only)
- Certificate of Finances Form (International Applicants Only)
*If submitting test scores, ACT or SAT scores can be self-reported on your Common Application or you may submit a copy of your score reports via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our ACT school code is 3640, and note that we do require the writing portion. Our SAT school code is 2424, and we do not require the SAT-II.
Interviews are required for all transfer applicants. If you are reopening a previous application, you are still required to interview even if you have previously done so.
Please send all supporting documents (transcripts, recommendation letters, resumes or additional information) to email@example.com. If application materials must be mailed, please send them to: Office of Admissions, Muhlenberg College, 2400 Chew St., Allentown, PA 18104
Domestic Applicants: To be considered for need-based aid, you must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Muhlenberg College Scholarship and Aid Application. For additional information, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 484-664-3175 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Applicants: To be considered for need-based funding and merit scholarships, please visit the international student financial aid page for forms and requirements.
Admissions decisions are released on a rolling basis after your application is complete. If applying for financial aid, we will need completed financial aid paperwork to finalize an admissions decision.
We release admissions decisions between early March and June 15 for fall admission and between December 1 and January 10 for spring admission.
Deadlines for Domestic and International Applicants:
- Fall Priority Deadline: April 19
- Fall Final Deadline: June 15
- Spring Priority Deadline: November 15
- Spring Final Deadline: December 10
- Fall transfer admission: May 15
- Spring transfer admission: November 15
Typically we admit 30-40 transfers every fall and another 10-15 for spring.