Student Self-Serve Enrollment Verifications
Students are frequently required to obtain an Enrollment Verification for governmental or private agencies to prove that they are enrolled students.
Students at Muhlenberg may get an Enrollment Verification themselves through a link to the National Student Clearinghouse site. At this site students may:
- Print an Enrollment Verification Certificate that they can send to health insurers, housing providers, or other organizations requiring proof of enrollment.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications that have been sent to their lenders.
- Obtain a list of their student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- View their enrollment history and find out when Muhlenberg College is scheduled to send the Clearinghouse its next enrollment update.
- View enrollment verifications to student service providers that have been made per their request or the service provider’s request (with their consent).
To go to the Clearinghouse site:
Click and login through Muhlenberg’s secure CapStone Online site. When at the Muhlenberg College Student Access page, click on Student Self-Serve Enrollment Verifications.