Making Single Tuition Payments
The secure online payment portal below may not be used for Summer Housing or Summer Meal Plan payments.
It is to be used solely for charges reflected on the student’s statement. As these are the students’ accounts, the student must initiate any access to a parent or third-party payer, also known as an Authorized Payer.
Easy on-line payment process has a new look and location now supported by Nelnet.
- No-cost bank payments by savings or checking with bank routing number.
- Credit or debit card payments – at a 2.75% convenience fee.
To accomplish this:
- Students must use the Application Portal to enter Nelnet’s Enterprise platform to:
- Make online payments
- Create Authorized Payer access to Parents and other 3rd party payers.
- Authorized Payer/Parent: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student MUST set up their own account first and then create you as an Authorized Payer.
- When your student makes you an Authorized Payer, an email is automatically sent to you with a link for a security question to give you access to login.
- As an Authorized Payer, parents are able to make payments using the same access used to enroll in a payment plan here: Make a Payment/Enroll in a Plan