A Safety Committee has been implemented to facilitate the ongoing achievement of these objectives. Muhlenberg College recognizes that the responsibility for occupational safety and injury prevention is shared, and affirmatively aligned with the College’s overall accountability plan. The scope of the Committee’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of any/all safety programs in compliance with applicable state and federal laws and/or mandates.
- Accident and injury prevention activities will involve representatives of all employee groups.
- Inspection of College buildings and grounds.
- Promote and distribute to all to all areas of the College a review of the accident and illness prevention program.
- Review accident investigation/incident analysis and reports of occupational injury with the Human Resources Department on an as-needed basis, and make recommendations for accident prevention.
- Provide the foundation and leadership of the Accident and Illness Prevention program; for its effectiveness, growth and development as an integral part of the College.
Emergency Equipment Locations
Click here for a printable list.
AUTOMATIC EXTERNAL DEFRIBULATOR LOCATIONS:
- Health Center: (1)
- Athletic Training Room in Life Sports Center: (3)
- LSC: (1) east end of solar corridor on north wall; (1) west end of Upper level on north wall by water fountain.
- Campus Safety: (2) during academic year; (3) during summer months (3rd one is from Student EMS)
- Student EMS: (1) during academic year; summer months transferred to Campus Safety
- Seegers Union: (1) Main entrance on wall near lounge area.
- Baker Center for the Arts: (1) East entrance to cat walk going to Trexler Pavilion.
- The Leffell Center for Jewish Student Life: (1) Main Entrance
STOP THE BLEED KIT LOCATIONS:
- Hillel House
- Moyer Hall
- LSC (Solar Corridor)
- Seegers Union (Fireside Lounge)
- CA/TP walkway