How do I get tickets?
Order Online — order now!
- Order any time!
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- Small processing fee per ticket.
Order in Person or by Phone: 484.664.3333
- During the School Year: September – May
- Monday thru Friday, noon–6 p.m.
- Two hours before all Department performances
- Closed during academic holidays
- Order by phone with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
- Order in person with check, cash, or credit/debit card
- Box office is in the bottom level of the Trexler Pavilion for Theatre & Dance, on the south side of Chew Street between 23rd and 26th streets
Order by Mail:
- Sign up to receive your brochure and order form in the mail.
- Pay with check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Are Discounts Available?
Groups of 15 or more get a great price on tickets! Plus, you can hold tickets now with a deposit and then adjust your numbers closer to showtime.
If you're a member of the Muhlenberg campus community — students, faculty, and staff — you can purchase Department Mainstage tickets for just $8.
In fact, we offer the same deal to the students, faculty and staff of the other five LVAIC colleges: Cedar Crest College, DeSales University, Lafayette College, Lehigh University, Moravian College
The campus price is not available for Summer Music Theatre Shows.
When do tickets go on sale?
Theatre & Dance Departmental Productions
Subscriptions and single tickets go on sale starting in September.
The Paul C. Empie Theatre, Baker Center for the Arts
The Dorothy Hess Baker Theatre, Trexler Pavilion for Theatre & Dance
The Studio Theatre, Trexler Pavilion for Theatre & Dance
All seating in the Studio Theatre is general admission. Floor plans vary from show to show.