Skip to Main Content
- Free Laundry at the Multicultural Center
- Free Dinner every Sunday after Chapel Worship Service which begins at 5:00 pm
- M.U.L.E. Community Cabinet - NEW FALL 2019!
- Located in the lower level of Seegers Union, Room # 59
- Non-perishable food, personal hygiene products, and school supplies
- Emergency Grant Request Application- this is also a new addition coming FALL 2019 managed through the Dean of Students Office.
- Student Experiential Learning Grants- NEW FALL 2019!
- Berg Bites - this program allows students to sign up for mobile push notifications that inform them where to go on campus for free food remaining from catered events on campus.
- Free counseling and health services located in the Life Sports Center. Also, first aid and sexual health supplies are available at the health center