About Muhlenberg Graduate Studies
Muhlenberg College’s master’s level programs grow out of the College's deep grounding in the liberal arts and desire to express that grounding in master’s and graduate certificate programs rooted in Muhlenberg's academic strengths. We are deeply committed to offering programs at a level of quality and rigor that brings value to our students and workforce. These new programs will serve an entirely new constituency: mid-career learners who are seeking to advance their education beyond the baccalaureate level either for personal or professional reasons.
Innovative graduate certificate pathways allow students to exit with a specialized graduate certificate and return later, or continue on for a master's degree. An overall hybrid adult-learner model provides a balanced work-life-school schedule that emphasizes:
- High touch personalized experience
- Multiple certificate pathways to grad degree
- The intersection of liberal arts & professional competencies (public speaking, teamwork, project management, ethical leadership, creativity, design, improvisation, quantitative reasoning, measuring change, collaboration, making connections, social and emotional intelligence, thinking globally and appreciating cultural diversity)
- A professional-friendly inclusive entrance process
- A community of professional development, inquiry, and learning