Welcome to Muhlenberg! We're glad you're joining our team.
New to the area? Check out amazing Allentown! (Video credit: City Center Allentown)
New Hire Onboarding
Once you begin employment, you will complete most of your new hire documentation through Workday on your first day, with the exception of the forms below (which you should complete and bring with you on your first day). In addition, please be sure to bring your identification(s) for the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verfication with you on your first day of employment. Documents typically used to establish employment eligibility include your driver's license plus social security card or birth certficate, OR a current passport. For more information on acceptable documents, visit: I9 Form Information.
- Direct Deposit Form (required)
- Emergency Contact Form (required)
- FERPA Statement of Understanding (required)
- Tax Witholding (Federal)W4 (required)
- Tax Witholding (Local) Residency Certification (required)
- Tax Witholding Exemption Form (Local) LST Exemption Form (Local Services Tax) (if applicable)
- Travel Accident Insurance Beneficiary Form (required)
Contact the Human Resources Team.