The Business program routinely features the following courses, with additional special topics courses offered each year.
- BUS 101 - Business & Society
- BUS 130 - Business Law I
- BUS 132 - Business Law II
- BUS 233 - Operations & Information Systems
- BUS 236 - Management
- BUS 239 - Marketing
- BUS 263 - Sustainability in Business
- BUS 311 - Arts Administration
- BUS 315 - Management of Not-for-Profit Organizations
- BUS 317 - Marketing in Not-for-Profit Organizations
- BUS 341 - Globalization & Marketing
- BUS 347 - Marketing Research
- BUS 352 - Small Business Management
- BUS 360 - Organizational Behavior
- BUS 381 - Analytics for Management and Marketing
- BUS 470 - CUE: Marketing Management
- BUS 472 - CUE: Leadership
- BUS 475 - CUE: Business Policy & Strategy
- BUS 960 - Business Administration Internship
- BUS 970 - Business Administration Independent Study/Research
Recent special topics courses include Negotiation, Project Management, Service Marketing, Digital/Social Media Marketing, and other timely topics.
The formal list of Business courses is in the College catalog in the Business Administration.