Volunteering keeps you actively engaged with alma mater, with other alumni and with current students. Remaining involved after graduation helps you to build a large network of peers and, in turn, you can welcome current students into that network.
Some meaningful opportunities include:
- Sharing your expertise in the classroom or as a presenter
- Maintaining and creating friendships with other alums at events
- Serving current students on campus and off as compassionate leaders
- Career support for all alumni and student mentoring
- Engaging through lifelong learning programs
For more information or to become involved, contact Diana Tirendi at firstname.lastname@example.org.