Project Management Certificate Program
Now’s the time to enhance your career with a Project Management Certificate.
Our Project Management Certificate Program (PMCP) is designed to give seasoned or aspiring Project Managers the necessary tools to carry out the roles and responsibilities of a Project Manager.
In this highly competitive job market, employers retain and hire only the most highly qualified individuals—those candidates who can demonstrate knowledge of relevant and in-demand career skills. Muhlenberg’s Project Management Certificate meets both objectives. This 4-course non-credit certificate provides you with the knowledge, ability and skills needed to take initiatives from inception to completion. Set yourself apart and prepare for the next level of your career with a certificate from Muhlenberg College.
- Fully Online for maximum flexibility
- No bachelor’s degree required
- No previous knowledge of project management required
- Career-focused classes aligned to the skills employers are seeking
- Certificates issued for each course in addition to the overall program certificate
- Finish in as little as six months
- Counts toward your educational requirements for PMI Certification
To register for classes, please visit the payment portal.
Class Enrollment Deadlines and Start/End Dates
- Project Management Theory and Practice
- Enrollment deadline: October 5, 2022
- Course start date: Wednesday, October 12 to December 7, 6-10 p.m. ONLINE (9 Week Course)
- Managing Relationships with a Fully Automated And Integrated System
- Enrollment deadline: October 10, 2022
- Course start/end date: Monday, October 17 to December 5, 6-10 p.m. ONLINE
- Earned Value/Budgeting
- Enrollment deadline: January 11, 2023
- Course start/end date: Wednesday, January 18 to March 8, 6-10 p.m. ONLINE
- The Project Management Office (PMO)
- Enrollment deadline: January 16, 2023
- Course start/end date: Monday, January 23 to March 13, 6-10 p.m. ONLINE
View the Project Management Course Descriptions for additional information.
Admissions / Tuition
No bachelor’s degree or prior experience is needed.
|Register and Pay For||Price|
|Single Course||$800 per course (PM Theory and Practice is $900)|
|Two or Three Courses||6% discount|
|Complete Program||12% discount ($2,904 total)|
To learn more about this program, you can fill out the form below or contact us at 484-664-3300 | email@example.com
Do you receive employer tuition assistance?
If so, contact our office for tuition deferment information. 484-664-3300.