Prospective Student Need-Based Aid Applicants
- Muhlenberg College uses preferential packaging when determining an award
- Deadlines are important-meet them or beat them!
- Copy EVERYTHING including electronic receipts
- Verify the receipt of documentation by checking your Financial Aid Online Account (remember IDOC submitted documentation can take 4 days before it appears on Financial Aid Online)
- Own the process to maximize your opportunity for aid
- We will do all we can to help
Step 2: Log into your Muhlenberg College Financial Aid Online Account and complete the Muhlenberg College Scholarship and Aid Application after October 25, 2018 and before February 7, 2019
Step 4: after October 1, 2018 and by February 1, 2019 complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) the Muhlenberg College FAFSA Code is 003304. Be sure you are using your correct social security number when completing this form.
Step 5: After you have completed and submitted the CSS Profile Form (Step 1), you may start submitting any additional documentation listed under the required documents tab of your Muhlenberg College Financial Aid Online or on the CSS Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) Dashboard.