Prospective Student Need-Based Aid Applicants
- Muhlenberg College uses preferential packaging when determining an award
- Deadlines are important-meet them or beat them!
- Copy EVERYTHING including electronic receipts
- Verify the receipt of documentation by checking your Financial Aid Online Account
- Own the process to maximize your opportunity for aid
- We will do all we can to help
Step 1: Log into your Muhlenberg College Financial Aid Online Account and complete the Muhlenberg College Scholarship and Aid Application after October 25, 2019 and before February 7, 2020
Step 3: After October 1, 2019 and by February 1, 2019 complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) the Muhlenberg College FAFSA Code is 003304. Be sure you are using your correct social security number when completing this form.
Step 4: After you have completed and submitted the FAFSA Form (Step 3), please check your Muhlenberg College Financial Aid Online portal regularly. Once we review your FAFSA, there may be additional documentation required. Any supplemental information will be listed under the “Documents and Messages” tab of your Muhlenberg College Financial Aid Online portal. You will be able to upload any requested documents directly to the Muhlenberg Financial Aid portal.